The Sardine Crewneck
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Our Sardine Crewneck is the perfect vintage-fit crewneck. With the thick neckline you search for at the thrift stores and a perfect oversized cut, you might think "how could this get any better?!" Well, the tee is also made from 100% recycled trash.
To lower environmental impact we've removed an extra step of laundering from our production. This garment will shrink to fit after its first home wash and dry. Expect it to be around 5% larger before wash. With continued use, fabric will soften, but remain true to size.
- 100% North American Reclaimed Waste Cotton
- 13 oz / 444 gsm knit fleece
- Lightly brushed, pre-shrunk
- Knit, sewn and finished in Los Angeles, California with a fair-wage workforce
- Machine wash cold with like color
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry medium, inside out
- To reduce energy use, hang dry in the shade instead of tumble drying
- Avoid leaving in the sun as textile dye is sensitive to UV light